Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Can't Believe this is my first blog posting and I'm Talking Politics

Hello World! Here is the place where I can share my most innermost thoughts about life, liberty and the Pursuit of God (A.E. Tozer). (By the way, God NEVER promised that doing the right thing would lead to happiness or even prosperity) I just finished watching the final Presidential Debate with Senators John McCain and Barack Obama (or as I call him, "Oh Bottom") As you can see, I already have made up my mind whom I'm choosing. The debates haven't changed my views or did anything for me. This, however, I will say - Barack may have words, but McCain has character and that is what is what manners most in the eyes of God and Man. Really. God only measures the success of a nation on their morality and liberalism hasn't always supported the morality of the the Bible. Call me old fashion (thank you very much) or call me right-winged - I don't really care. Both parities have their flaws, but I must stick to the one whom has the more Biblical principles or I will not be able to sleep knowing I haven't supported God's Word. Now here's something to consider. Look at Obama's Official Website. Do you see any flags? Even on snopes at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp it is proven as TRUE that Barack took off the American Flag on the tail of his campaign plane to put up his "O"wn symbol which is an "O". He calls it the Sunset "O" with a rising flag. His "O"wn symbol? Where did that come from? I agree with my husband, he has the making of being more than a president - he seems to want to become a world leader/power. Many people who are power hungry get their "O"wn symbol that represented "The Cause". Even on his "O"wn website, it says "Join the Movement". What "Movement" - Change???? Whenever I hear of the word "Movement" I think of radicals who want to go against the establishment. Sometimes that can be good and sometimes bad but it manners on the establishment and what the movement is going against. I understand many people don't want another Bush and that is possibly what he's trying to get across with those choice of words - but perhaps it means more - much more. Perhaps his "Movement" is his "O"wn agenda to lead this country AWAY from traditional family values, patriotism, the foundations of our country that our founding fathers have established and put government more in charge of you and me. I don't know about you, but he's scary and I don't trust him a bit. I sence he has an undermining reason to become president that he's hiding very well. Well, I didn't mean my first blog to be political - you know what they say - never talk about religion or politics - but here I am doing both - and on my first blogspot entry! Boy, Oh boy, am I going to make some friends, eh? (No I'm not Canadian but my husband grew up there). Oh well, at least you know where I stand. At least whomever will read this will know that I'm for traditional values and not afraid to blog it. So there! Here's the punch from my first blog to many. May you squirm in your seats.

No comments: